This agreement is between UDIFO, which provides access and services to the udifo.com resource (hereinafter referred to as the site), and an individual reader who has visited the pages of the site, or a user who has used at least one of the services provided within the site (more by the text - site visitors).
This agreement governs the collection, use, and disclosure of information about an individual by UDIFO, which may be considered confidential or is by definition.
1. Sources of information
1.1. The information referred to in this agreement may be personalized (directly related to a specific person or associated with it) and non-personalized (data on a site visitor, obtained without being tied to a specific person).
1.2. Company information is available in the following ways:
- when the Administration communicates with visitors via e-mail;
- information provided by visitors when registering on the forum, website, within the framework of events conducted by UDIFO, surveys, applications, feedback forms, by making entries in online registration forms;
- technical information - data about the visitor's Internet provider, visitor's IP address, characteristics of the PC and software used, data about files uploaded and uploaded to the site, etc .;
- statistics on the preferences of a single visitor (the topics of the pages viewed);
- Information obtained as a result of the use by visitors of the site of their social network account facebook for authorization on the site - the first name, last name, date of birth, email address and user photo. This information is used by the site to identify the user and provide access to the functions of the user's personal profile. At the same time, the following information will be available to other visitors to the site by default, if the visitor did not hide it from public access in the profile settings on the udifo.com site - the first name, last name, date of birth, user photo. Also, the Site Administration can use the user's email address to send site notifications if the user has agreed to receive such notifications.
1.3. Confidential in the understanding of this agreement can only be recognized as information stored in the database of the site in encrypted form and available for viewing only by the administration of the site. Information about a person voluntarily placed in the general sections of the site when filling out registration forms and available to any other user of the site, or information that can be freely obtained from other publicly available sources, is not confidential.
2.1. The company "UDIFO" uses modern technologies to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, data obtained from registration forms left by site visitors, in order to ensure maximum information security.
2.2. Access to the user's personal information is provided through an authorization system with a login and password. The user undertakes to independently ensure the safety of the authorization data, under any pretext not to disclose them to third parties. Any changes to personal information made through authorization data will be considered personally made by the user.
2.3. Collection, storage, use, processing, disclosure of information obtained by UDIFO as a result of visitors visiting its sites and / or filling in registration forms, including personal data of users, is carried out by UDIFO in accordance with EU legislation.
3. Final provisions
3.1. Filling out the registration form on any of the sites by UDIFO or visiting the pages of the sites, the visitor automatically accepts the terms of the Confidentiality Agreement.
3.2. The company "UDIFO" is carried out in accordance with EU legislation. Any claims, disputes, official appeals will be considered exclusively in the manner prescribed by EU legislation.
3.3. The company "UDIFO" is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses incurred by users, exchange offices or third parties, as well as for loss of profits resulting from the activities of udifo.com.
3.4. The terms of this Agreement may be changed by UDIFO unilaterally, and will take effect within seven calendar days from the date of their publication on https://udifo.com/en/privacy-policy